Thursday, December 16, 2010

My opinion on the CR-Z

Okay first of all, I've heard a lot of bashing against the CR-Z. I've never driven it or anything. But it has interested me though. I've heard about people getting 50 m.p.g. It's tuneable at least. Sure a lot of people would like to drop a K in it. But thanks to these other tuners, especially Bisimoto, I'll pass. Since the car is basically based on the Fit, I guess this car shows there is hope for mine as well as GE owners. (Insights, not so much. I don't even know why they built those, especially with a Fit Hybrid coming??? Something I guess is gonna give.) Well I think the future is evolving a little bit late I think, but at least it is. Sure a Camaro or Mustang would be nice to have. Yet, the thing is when gas goes up to $4 a gallon & insurance is nuts, I think the more sensible choice would be the CR-Z. I haven't test driven one yet. If I ever do, I'll let you now.

Here's a link to Bisi's CR-Z

http://stickydiljoe.com/category/cr-z-2/page/2/


& here's a video for the K-20


& that's all for now. Well not quite.

Fuck you Consumer Reports, you even recommended a PT Cruiser as a best buy, >_< I'll never listen to you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment